Residential Moving Services
At Orange County Best Movers we have a very easy system of moving you from your home to the new place that guarantees a seamless experience. Here, we will guide you through the process from start to finish so you are aware of what to expect from us prior to calling for an appointment. We're sure you will because we've been serving Orange County so long we really know our county and its residents. In fact, once you've moved with us once--we know you'll be recommending us to friends and using our services over and over again. As you can see from the menu of services we service the full spectrum of any move whether residential, commercial, military or corporate.
We at Orange County Best Movers have relocation consultants that will answer the phone and your questions. With us--there isn't any patching out to nowhere and wasting precious time for someone to call you back. There are people waiting that are trained to answer concerns as well as book an assessment.
We will then come out and survey your home to assess your moving needs. Our consultation includes accurately explaining your moving service options. Writing an estimate and providing an accurate assessment of your costs. We will also let you know if you have items that are not permissible to move with us or may have special requirements.
Packing your Belongings and Loading the Truck:
The driver and packer do much more than just place your boxes in the truck and haul them. We physically move your belongings and if you choose that package--we pack it all or in part for you. This is the menu of what services you can expect.
• Protection of your Items: We know your belongings are more than just 'stuff' to you.
We know everything has value whether it be monetary or sentimental. So, we come fully equipped with coverings of various types to protect your belongings and prepare them for safe transit.
• Inventory: It's so much easier when everyone is on the same page. We are a detail oriented and organized moving company. We make sure we take the time to work efficiently by taking careful inventory of your belongings prior to packing and loading for transit. We know that moving is stressful enough so we want to make this as seamless and pleasant as possible. There is nothing worse than arriving at your new location exhausted and finding your belongings missing or broken in transit. We assure you that you belongings make it to their intended destination safe and sound.
• Labeling: We label the boxes and attach coded labels to each piece of furniture so we are accountable for each piece.
• Loading: We carefully load each box and piece of furniture according to size and offloading priority.
• Bill of Lading: We work with a bill of lading to make sure you have a sound shipping contract to keep track of your possessions.
• Delivery and Unloading: The final step is to deliver the belongings to your doorstep safe and sound.
So, to recap. Your driver will have you sign off on each piece of color coded furniture and boxes as it is loaded onto the truck. There will be a recording of each item that is damaged in any way prior to transport.
Arrival at New Home Base:
You should contact your moving coordinator at the new place of residents so that they can plan the last phase of your move. The driver will make contact with you at least 24 hours prior to arriving at the final destination. After delivery arrangements are made you will be best to help expedite the process. Having a room plan in mind. For any items placed in storage the amount due up to the point of arrival will be due at that time.
At Orange County Best Movers we are devoted to serving you with fast and efficient moving. We are here for your question, comments and concerns throughout the duration of the move. We are experienced and can handle anything that comes along. We assure you a seamless move always.